Truscinski is a website created in 2018 that regularly publishes articles about DevOps, Open source, System Administration, IoT and general software engineering.
The goal of Truscinski is to provide comprehensive guides & tutorials for people willing to learn and overcome technological challenges in a playful and didactive way.
Our mission is to provide free educational resources for the technologies that will shape the world of tomorrow.
By following Truscinski, you will learn more about :
- News or releases related to the open source world.
- DevOps best practices.
- Step-by-step guides on how to install open source tools or use them.
- Articles related to microservices and software architecture in general.
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery processes.
- Tutorials related to system administration (Linux or Windows).
- Time series databases.
- Modern monitoring solutions such as Grafana, Datadog, Kibana.
- How to use containers and Docker related tools.
- In-depth resources about cloud computing.
- Interviews of experts that provide insights on industry trends.
People contributing to Truscinski
I am a software engineer in Luxembourg with over 5 years of experience in software engineering and software architecture. I am also the creator of Truscinski and its main contributor.
- Software Development
- IT Architecture
- Linux System Administration